Skip to main content

WORK: Money/Fun

WORK FOR MONEY! OR WORK FOR FUN!


Let's think practically first, I mean money is important right; It brings us all the ✌happyness✌ !!
Wait don't get too serious about it, I said: "let's think practically first".
Every time when I thought about it, the deep soul in me replied: "Just work man, just work". ☝Let me complete first, then judge me; So practically it's true, that all your needs will be fulfilled with that money which you're earning through your work. But the important question is: are you having fun at your work ?? ....................................😄 Thought so.

Maybe some of you are having fun at what you do but for most of the people, it's the other way around. 
It's not that tough to have fun out at your work, trust me I know what I'm talking about.

You heard that McDowell's bagpiper phrase: "Jab mil baithenge teen yaar, aap main aur bagpiper" right! The concept applies here also; I am suggesting you have fun at work and getting paid for what you love doing.
I'm not giving you some kind of advice but it's the bitter truth of today's situation; I mean people work for something like somewhere to go but don't know what the address is. Why do we think so much when we don't know anything! 

Today what are you doing may not seem like fun to you, But tomorrow it'll surely change. All you have to do is constantly upgrade yourself. I'll tell you an interesting story, which I've heard from someone today:
10 years ago a man had learned COBOL programming language; back then it was the most popular one. After 7 years of working experience, he got jobless; then someday he got an interview call; The interviewer had 3 years of experience. So when he came to be interviewed, the interviewer said, "I'm very small in-front of you sir, what question should I ask you that you don't know! let's talk about the money; How much do you want!"

The man said, "I need 10000Rs per month". The interviewer replied, "We are a small company, we can give you 5000Rs maximum. The man replied it'll not possible for me to manage my family with that amount, I've 2 children. The interviewer replied, "but we can't give you what you're demanding because the technical experience you've is not at of much use in today's market".

The man started crying and begging the interviewer to give him the job, pleading that he is willing to learn whatever they want. The interviewer replied, "yes I know that sir, but with that technology, you'll have 0 experience; and as a fresher, we can give you 3000Rs per month then".  ---- END-OF-STORY.
From this story, I don't know how many of you learned something, but I've learned a keynote today:
IF YOU DON'T UPGRADE YOURSELF DAILY AND ARE CONTINUING TO WORK JUST FOR MONEY AND NOT HAVING FUN THEN...👀

Comments

  1. Break some of the complex sentences into separate sentences.It would be easier for the user.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will keep in mind next time.
      Thanks for the suggestion though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sun is about die, but the true fact is it will arise again....

SomeTime

S ometimes we do something, for not to learn something or not to get some lesson from it; Sometimes it feels right to do those things for your own happiness. Sometimes it doesn't matter what others think; Sometimes it's all about what do you think! Sometimes it feels like creepy to do all those things, sometimes you feel crazy. Sometimes you think you know someone, knowing that they don't know you at all. Sometimes it disturbs you by thinking what could happen. At the end "sometime" is & always be will somewhere, somehow up to do something...